Employees are understood to be persons who carry out activity for Rellox based on a work relationship (employment relationship, agreement).
Associates are understood to be persons that carry out activity for Rellox based on another legal relationship; for example, a contract on the creation of a copyright work, etc.
Employment candidates are understood to be persons that provide Rellox with their personal data for the purposes of assessing their suitability for an employment position at Rellox.
The purpose of processing personal data: *)
- Entering into an employment contract, or other contract/agreement, a contract on the creation of a copyright work, etc.
- The payment of a salary/remuneration
- The payment of the taxes and duties laid down by law
- Other obligations imposed on Rellox by law in relation to employees and associates
Categories of concerned personal data: *)
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Personal Number
- Place of permanent residence
- Contact address
- Contact telephone number
- Contact e-mail address
- Bank details
- Any other personal data required for the purposes of processing personal data
Categories of personal data recipients: *)
- Employees and persons authorised by the personal data controller that require the personal data to fulfil the purpose of processing.
- An external processor of accounting services.
- A law office.
- Providers of IT services.
- Government bodies and institutions.
The period of personal data processing: *)
Rellox is obliged to process the personal data provided about employees and associates for the period of duration of the employment contract or other contract relating to the work done, for example an agreement to execute work, etc., and thereafter for the period of time laid down by law following the expiration of the contract.
*) The specified data concern employees and associates only
In the case of persons applying for employment or cooperation, Rellox only collects and processes the personal data which the employment candidate has voluntarily provided to Rellox (generally in the form of a CV). Rellox processes the personal data of certain employment candidates for a period of 3 years following the date of their delivery to Rellox for the purpose of any future contact.
The specific date of erasure of personal data from the Rellox database is understood to be 24 May of the year which follows the passing of 3 years after the provision of data.
Personal data are only provided to employees and persons authorised by the personal data controller that require the personal data to fulfil the purpose of processing.